Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Conscious Marketing for Today's Business
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
About the Workshop
The world of marketing and advertising is fundamentally broken and it’s contributing to the destruction of humanity.
There’s simply no escaping it; we’re bombarded with it from the minute we wake up to the minute we go to sleep. The medium has increased ten-fold (from TV to twitter) and the message has regressed in direct proportion. It feels like we’re all just shouting at each other.
There is a new way, a better way. It's called Conscious Marketing.
Conscious Marketing is about building something so fundamentally good right into the heart of your business so that people simply want to join your tribe and tell everyone about you.
Conscious marketing is a new way of marketing that is not about push marketing, interruption marketing or mass marketing. It's a whole new approach working from the inside out. It's about inviting and serving instead of shouting.
Be one of the first to find out how your company can flourish and profit with a conscious approach to your marketing. Join Carolyn Tate, a visiting Aussie, seasoned marketer of 20+ years and an author, speaker and thought leader on conscious marketing at this enlightening workshop.
This workshop will help you develop a deeper understanding of what marketing tactics actually work
To avoid wasting time on marketing tactics that simply won't work
To help people to grow their business through attracting the right customers in a mindful way
To contribute to a movement that is all about making marketing a force for good in the world
What you'll discover:
1. Why marketing is broken and why most marketers and business people get it wrong
2. How it can be reinvented and how we can make marketing a force for good
3. What Conscious Marketing actually is and how it applies to your company
4. How to integrate The Cycle of Conscious Marketing into your company (Purpose, Product, People)
5. How Conscious Marketing will future-proof and profit-proof your company
6. What steps to take now to get started.
About Carolyn Tate
Carolyn believes that the world of marketing is broken and that it’s contributing to the decay of humanity. She's passionate about reinventing it and that’s why she’s leading a conscious marketing revolution to change it.
Carolyn writes and speaks on conscious marketing practices and helps business owners and companies integrate her principles into their business. As a seasoned marketer with 20+ years of experience, she has authored two books; Small Business Big Brand and Marketing your Small Business for Dummies. She's worked directly with hundreds of business owners and appeared in most of the mainstream media across Australia.
When & Where
HUB Workbench helps changemakers develop the skills they need to succeed. Our teachers are activists, artists, and social entrepreneurs who envision a new kind of economy and a new definition of success in business. Our community will help you learn skills, build your project, and change the world.
HUB Workbench is a HUB Bay Area program.
The HUB Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The HUB is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: The Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the HUB Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.